- Proud Winner of "Best Robot" at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show & 2014 International Toy Fair.
- Easy start up- just use your web browser to program Ozobot at Ozoblockly.com. It's quick and simple to drag & drop blocks of code.
- Hours of extra fun, when you download the free Ozobot Apps, to play interactive games for every level.
- Create challenges and activities, or even design your own games to share with all your friends and the amazing Ozobot community.
- Need screen time learning? We have teacher recommended, free STEM inspired Lesson Plans, fit for different ages and levels. If you are a teacher, please contact Ozobot for free inspiring Lesson Plans for use in your classroom.
|Item Weight||231 g|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer recommended age:||6 years and up|
|Item model number||OZO-020101-01|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Radio Control Number of Bands||5|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Bit is an educational robot for ages 6 and up. Kids code Bit with Color Codes made with markers, then advance to OzoBlockly programming
Warning: Not suitable for children under 8 years. For use under adult supervision